Welcome to Brantford Power Inc.
Serving approximately 41,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in the City of Brantford, Brantford Power Inc. (formerly the Public Utilities Commission) has been providing electricity distribution since 1935. We are committed to delivering safe, efficient and reliable electricity to our customers while offering superior customer service.
Brantford Power’s strategic focus is on building sustainable communities while making continual improvements and investments across all aspects of its business including employee and community safety; operational efficiency and reliability, responsible asset management and innovation; and responsive customer service. The company is wholly owned by the Brantford Energy Corporation.
Brantford Power is governed by a Board of Directors that has ultimate accountability for the overall direction and results of the Corporation. The board oversees the conduct of the business and the performance of management who are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business.
Did You Know:
- Our electrical system spans over 500 kilometres
- We operate one transformer station – jointly owned by Brantford Power and Brant County Power. We also receive power from two Hydro One transformer stations.
- Our service interruptions are consistently below the Ontario average